Disk space leak on first rollback of btrfs filesystem
This document (7016367) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Mount the initial root filesystem after a rollback with
mount /dev/<root> -o subvol=@ /mnt
- Remove all files below /mnt that are not in a subvolume with
find /mnt -xdev -delete
- Umount the filesystem again with
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7016367
- Creation Date: 31-Mar-2015
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com