SUSE CaaS Platform includes:
- Industry leading Kubernetes container orchestration technology, for automating deployment, scaling, and management of container-based applications
- Container engine and image registry for storing and running containers that use the open source Docker container format
- SUSE MicroOS, a purpose built OS to run containers while delivering the security, scalability, and robustness of SUSE Linux Enterprise
Complementary open source technologies, such as
- Kubernetes extensions like Helm, for deploying applications at scale
- SUSE managed container images for useful workloads such as MariaDB and SUSE Linux Enterprise base container images
- as well as an open interface for leveraging other extensions not packaged directly in the platform
Achieve faster time to value
with an enterprise-ready container management platform, built from industry leading technologies, and delivered as a complete package, with everything you need to quickly offer container services.
Simplify management and control of your container platform
with efficient installation, easy scaling, and automation.
Maximize return on your investment
with a flexible container services solution for today and tomorrow.
Read blogs from the SUSE Community
In the News
SUSE CaaS Platform Rides Growing Container Interest
The container-as-a-service (CaaS) movement gained a new entrant, with SUSE unveiling its aptly-named CaaS Platform. The offering includes a development and hosting component for container-based applications and services…
SUSE releases Container-as-a-Service Platform
Unless you've been living under an SCO UnixWare server you know that Docker, and other container technologies, are taking over IT. SUSE, the major European Linux company, also saw this coming, so it's releasing its all-in-one Linux and…
SUSE Container as a Service platform boosts IT operations, developers to provision, manage and scale container-based applications
SUSE launched Monday Suse CaaS (Container as a Service) Platform, a development and hosting platform for container-based applications…