Recommended update for amazon-ssm-agent
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for amazon-ssm-agent provides version 2.0.790.0 and brings the
following fixes and improvements:
- Added support for step-level preconditions.
- Added support for rate/interval based schedule expressions for
- Added Summary and PackageID fields to inventory's aws:application
- Changed inventory's aws:application gatherer to use win32_processor:
addressWidth to detect OS architecture to avoid localization based
- Fixed CloudWatch issue with large configuration.
- Fixed S3 upload when instance and bucket are not in the same region.
- Fixed bug that prevented native language AMIs (Japanese AMI) from
- Returning longer StandardOutput and StandardError from RunShellScript
and RunPowerShellScript which show up in the results of
GetCommandInvocation and the detailed output of ListCommandInvocation.
- Added Document v2.0 support for Run Command, which includes support for
multiple actions of same plugin type.
- Fixed issues with agent starting before network is ready on systemd
- Pass proxy settings to domain join and CloudWatch.
- Added support for installing Docker on Linux.
- Removed the upper limit for the maximum number of parallel executing
documents on the agent. (previously the max was 10)
+ You can configure this number by setting the "CommandWorkerLimit"
attribute in amazon-ssm-agent.json file.
- Added bucket-owner-full-control ACL to S3 outputs to support
- Standardized S3 result paths across plugins; commands append
command-id/instance-id/plugin-name/step-id associations append
+ step-id is the id field in plugin input if present and supported,
otherwise the step name (in 2.0 schema documents), otherwise the
+ plugin-name and step-id have : characters removed.
- Various other bug fixes
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2017-1152=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64):