Apply for a Scholarship
Start learning with free access to the first course of the Nanodegree program: Cloud Native Foundations. Access will open exclusively to selected scholarship applicants on June 7th. Get a head start by applying for a scholarship today!
Take the Scholarship Challenge
Select scholarship applicants take the Scholarship Challenge by completing the Cloud Native Foundations course. At completion, scholarship winners will be selected.
Complete the Full Nanodegree
Continue through the curriculum and earn a Cloud Native Application Architecture Nanodegree certificate. Scholarship winners advance through the program at no cost.
SUSE has partnered with Udacity to provide premier cloud native education to:
- empower aspiring practitioners
- simplify and accelerate corporate upskilling, and
- address industry-wide talent shortages.
Featuring expert instruction that leverages 100% free and open source technologies, this program opens a clear path for individuals and organizations to rapidly acquire the knowledge and skills needed to successfully deliver cloud native applications.
Get the Cloud Native Skills You Need
This program includes:
- a freely available online learning course, Cloud Native Foundations, that introduces basic skills needed to develop and deploy cloud native applications.
- a full online Nanodegree program, Cloud Native Application Architecture, that imparts additional practical skills needed to build, secure, deliver, and monitor cloud native applications. The Nanodegree curriculum comprises four courses and a capstone project that provides evidence of valuable and marketable skills.
- support and extended learning opportunities
- scholarships that will enable select learners to access the Nanodegree curriculum at no cost.
SUSE Cloud Native Foundations Scholarships
SUSE is pleased to sponsor scholarships that will enable 300 select learners to advance through Udacity's full Cloud Native Application Architecture Nanodegree program at no cost - valued around $1600 USD.
- Awards will be merit based and allocated across a diverse range of course participants.
- Given the importance of diversity and inclusion in the field of technology, SUSE is actively encouraging women and people from underrepresented backgrounds to participate in this program.
Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.