Helpful Resources for Reducing Downtime
Say Goodbye to Downtime
Keep SAP services up and running. Find out how SUSE solutions for SAP systems enable customers to nearly eliminate planned and unplanned downtime:
SUSE Solutions Help You
Maximize Productivity to Drive Innovation
Your customers can minimize unplanned outages with increasingly complex IT architectures by using SUSE Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. Your customers can:
- Automate recurring manual tasks.
- Reduce admin and simplify management.
- Reduce pressure on IT Staff.
Maintain Critical Operations to Sustain Revenues
Every minute your customers’ critical SAP systems are not available, they risk reduced revenues and increased costs. Keep their SAP systems running even while applying Linux security patches with SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching.
- Ensure that these business-critical lines remain productive with continuous uptime.
- Keep services running and protected from security vulnerabilities without interruption.
- Help your customers sustain revenues while avoiding extra costs or customer frustration.
Improve Efficiency of Service Operations
Ongoing maintenance of IT systems ensures that business requirements are met for optimal performance. Learn how SUSE Manager can help your customers:
- Identify potential problems before planned or unplanned downtime is required to fix critical errors.
- Monitors and displays SAP system status to reduce troubleshooting time.
- Automates configuration management and simplifies compliance reporting for more efficient operations.
Bank migrates workloads without compromising on stability, achieving 99.999 percent system availability.
Day & Zimmerman built a highly available cluster using SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications-reducing unplanned downtime to less that 30 minutes per year.
EGGER migrated its business intelligence application to SAP HANA, running on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications