Built for Linux, SUSE Manager 3 delivers the best-in-class open-source solution to help an organization gain control, optimize operations and enable innovation.
SUSE Manager 3 provides three key benefits:
- Gain efficiencies with configuration management using Salt.
- Optimize usage of your SUSE subscriptions with new subscription management tool.
- Enhance monitoring capabilities using Nagios compatible Icinga monitoring server.
CPU: Multi-core 64bit CPU (x86-64)
RAM: Minimum 4GB for a KVM test installation. For base installation a minimum of 16GB+ is recommended. For a production server 32GB+
Free Disk Space:
- Minimum 100GB for the root partition
- Minimum 50GB for
/var/lib/pgsql- Created by default during SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP1 Installation
- Minimum 50 GB per SUSE product + 100 GB per Red Hat product
Please download the media and follow the instructions in the Getting Started guide.
Full set of SUSE Manager 3 documentation is available here: https://www.suse.com/documentation/suse-manager-3/.
SUSE Manager 3 is installed from SLES 12 SP1, either the full version from the SLES DVD ISO or the new Just Enough Operating System images (virtualized only). See this blog post for more on SUSE Manager 3 installation with SUSE Linux Enterprise Just Enough Operating System: https://www.suse.com/communities/blog/eight-easy-steps-suse-manager-3-jeos/.