Recommended update for nodejs12SUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for nodejs12
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for nodejs12 fixes the following issues:
- Add getrandom syscall definition for all Linux platforms. This fixes a runtime error in SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 (bsc#1162117)
Update to LTS release 12.16.1:
- Reverted regressions from 12.16.0 + accidental unflagging of self resolving modules - it now requires --experimental-modules flag to enable. + process cleanup changes introduced WASM-Related assertion + use of largepages runtime option introduced linking failure + async_hooks was causing an exception when handling errors + enumerable Read-Only property on EventEmitter breaks @types/extend + exceptions in the HTTP parser were not emitting as an uncaughtException
Update to LTS release 12.16.0:
- assert: add experimental assert.match() and assert.doesNotMatch() methods. These allow matching vs. provided regular expressions.
- child_process, cluster: now support serialization option to allow for custom serialization mechanism for IPC.
- cli: add --trace-edit and --trance-uncaught flags
- crypto: + added support for 'ieee-p1363' signature type for DSA and ECDSA in addition to DER + Added Hash.prototype.copy making it possibly to clone internal state of Hash object. This allows digest computation between updates.
- deps: + libuv was updated to 1.34.0 + V8 was updated to 7.8.279.23 - for official changes, see https://v8.dev/blog/v8-release-78
- events: + add EventEmitter.on to async iterate over events + allow monitoring error events via EventEmitter.errorMonitor + add experimental method to captureRejections for async handlers
- perf_hooks: now considered stable API
- wasi: Add new core module for WebAssebly System Interface as an experimental feature.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Web Scripting 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-12-2020-791=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Web Scripting 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Web Scripting 12 (noarch):