Recommended update for vm-install
|References:||#1020616 #1020751 #1024437 #1056738|
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for vm-install fixes the following issues:
- Make it possible to install guests based on pvops kernel. (bsc#1056738)
- Add support for openSUSE15, SLES15 and SLED15. (bsc#1056738)
- Fix a problem that was causing vm-install to interpret disk size
incorrectly when used as a command line option. (bsc#1024437)
- Insert the correct kernel flag for changing the screen resolution of PV
guests (the flag changed with the pvops kernel). (bsc#1020616)
- Fix an exception thrown without explanation when doing VM upgrade if the
'Configuration File' option is selected but no value given. (bsc#1020751)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP4:
zypper in -t patch slessp4-vm-install-13316=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP4 (i586 s390x x86_64):