[Rancher] Could you clarify what you generally mean by a "certified integration" to another software system or service?
This document (000020483) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Rancher supports its certified integrations with various software systems and services for functionality ranging from User Authentication to Infrastructure. What this means is the following:
- Rancher has validated the integration for one or more of its product versions to work as designed with such systems and services.
- Rancher Support will help Customer troubleshoot the root cause for any issue related to one of these integrations.
- For issues root-caused to be in the integration component to one of these systems or services, Rancher will provide a fix to resolve such issues.
- For issues root-caused to be inside one of these systems or services, Rancher will investigate if the fix is already available in a later version of the system or service. If it is, Rancher will provide a newer version of its own product that is validated and certified to work with the later version of the system that has the fix. Or validate and certify one of its existing versions to work with the later version that has the fix. If no fix is available in any acceptable version of the system or service, Rancher will advise Customer to directly contact the vendor providing support for the system or service for issue resolution.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000020483
- Creation Date: 11-Nov-2021
- Modified Date:11-Nov-2021
- SUSE Rancher
- SUSE Rancher Longhorn
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com