Warning received "The AutoYaST profile is not a valid XML document"
This document (000020380) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
"The AutoYaST profile is not a valid XML document"
The autoyast file needs to be modified as most of the parameters are obsolete with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP3.
1. Make sure the autoyast2 package is installed.
# zypper install autoyast2
2. Run yast autoyast > File > Open > Select the autoyast control file to load
3. Once the control file is loaded, select Tools > Check Validity of Profile
Look for any sections with errors and resolve the errors based on the documentation listed below.
Refer to the autoyast document for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP3 to know the changes and modify the profile.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000020380
- Creation Date: 07-Sep-2021
- Modified Date:13-Sep-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com