Adding Linux Software Repository for Microsoft Products to SUSE Manager
This document (000019886) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
The Linux Software Repository for Microsoft Products documentation explains how to configure repositories, but is not entirely clear with regards to configuring SUSE Manager to use the repositories.
Note: the GPG Key ID is the last 8 digits of the GPG Key Fingerprint.
Note: Choose the parent Channel carefully so it is a child of an already-subscribed parent channel for the system(s) you wish to subscribe to the MS repository.
2. Navigate to Software -> Manage -> Repositories -> Create Repository (use URL provided below, the URL MS indicates is inaccurate)
3. Navigate to Software -> Manage -> Channels -> Choose MS channel -> Repositories -> Check MS repository checkbox and click Save Repositories.
4. Sync the MS repository by navigating to Software -> Manage -> Channels -> Choose MS channel -> Repositories -> Sync -> Sync Now
4b. Alternately, for those that prefer CLI:
# spacewalk-repo-sync --channel microsoft-sles15
5. Now choose the system(s) you wish to subscribe to the MS channel, and once the repository syncs you can deploy the available MS products using SUSE Manager.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000019886
- Creation Date: 23-Feb-2021
- Modified Date:21-Sep-2021
- SUSE Manager for Retail
- SUSE Manager Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com