Did you know that you can get SUSE Linux technology embedded in every Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 server to power the intelligent provisioning feature, a built-in setup and provisioning tool that accelerates server deployment?
Or that SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is certified across the entire Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant and BladeSystem server lines and across the Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage line?
Or that your ProLiant server is operational as soon as SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is installed because the ProLiant update is automatically installed with the OS?
It’s why going with a SUSE and Hewlett Packard Enterprise solution is a sure bet.
- Implementing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 on HP ProLiant servers
- HP Reference Architecture for Hortonworks Data Platform 2.1 on ProLiant DL Servers – SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Integrating HP Software Delivery Repository Packages with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- HP ProLiant Server Power Management on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- Virtualizing Enterprise SAP Software Deployments
Read how our joint customers have benefited from our partnership.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers take off with #1 overall world record
- Open for production: Hewlett Packard Enterprise ConvergedSystem 500 for SAP HANA is forerunner with VMware
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise ConvergedSystem 500 for SAP HANA accesses two BILLION initial records
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise ConvergedSystem 900 for SAP HANA captures top spots on SPECjbb2013-MultiJVM benchmark
- ProLiant Gen9 Server takes industry firsts
- New Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server attains #1 overall 4P performance results
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server wins five records on SPECjbb2013 benchmark
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise breaks 1 million max-jOPS with ConvergedSystem 900 for SAP HANA and SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 on SPECjbb2013 benchmark
- New Hewlett Packard Enterprise Integrity Superdome X is front-runner for 16P and 8P x86 servers on SPEC CPU2006 benchmark