Digital Transformation in Automotive
- Legacy automotive solutions, both at infrastructure layer and application layer, lack the agility and flexibility required for rapid digital transformation.
- Connected platforms should be hardware and cloud-agnostic, with no vendor lock-in and must employ open governance to support multiple clouds, on-premises, and edge use cases.
- Automotive companies that can orchestrate containerized apps securely across any infrastructure, including the edge, will experience significant savings.
Becoming an Innovation Hero
Elektrobit software powers over 1bn connected devices in more than 100m vehicles.
- The flexibility to make hardware choices at the eleventh hour.
- The agility to develop highly versatile zonal ECUs with maximum compute and storage power.
- Reduced risk and increase in speed by developing ADAS stack independently from the hardware.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
A Modular Operating System that Paves the Way for IT Transformation in the Software-defined Era.
Rancher addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A Best-in-class Open Source Infrastructure management solution for your software-defined infrastructure.
SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm delivers solutions based on a broad set of Arm System-on-Chip (SOC) vendors with enterprise-class security, greater reliability and superior support.