Why join SUSE?
- You work for the world's fastest-growing, enterprise Linux company.
- You're a member of a team engineering the most reliable, interoperable, enterprise Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions.
- You're part of an organization with world-class services and support.
Five more reasons to join:
- Open Source is in our Genes
- We ARE Enterprise Linux—and More
- Results Matter
- We Invest in Being Innovative
- YOU Matter
Open Source is in our Genes—Join SUSE!
At SUSE, we believe open source is the best way to develop software and so contribute actively in many upstream communities.
We ARE Enterprise Linux—and More
SUSE was the first commercial enterprise Linux distribution, more than 20 years ago. We now bring many enterprise open source solutions to the market: Cloud, Storage, High Availability...
We set ambitious, but achievable, goals for product delivery, customer satisfaction and financial results—and celebrate when we meet them.
We Invest in Being Innovative
We innovate to bring greater value to our customers. We purposely make time to take a fresh look at things, work on innovative approaches and exchange new ideas--during Hack Week. This is a full week when employees work on a project of their choice to learn new things.
Our success comes from our employees. That's why we take care to make our environment right for those who work in our offices and those who work from home. Come join us! Email email@example.com to see how you might fit in.
Our main office locations are:
- Nuremberg, Germany
- Provo, Utah, USA
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Newbury, UK
- Beijing, China
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Interested in jobs in other SUSE locations? Click here.
This year, we are celebrating our 22nd anniversary. Not many technology companies can say that. We're proud of what we've done so far. And there's more to come.