Get your SUSE product and solution training right from the source.
No matter how you want it delivered, your best training experience will always come from the source. Whether you prefer in-person classroom, online live, or On-demand e-learning, we’ve got training on SUSE products that will best meet your needs.
In this month’s Training Source we want to draw your attention to these highlights:
Free Linux File System Training: Do you want to get the most up-to-date training on the Linux File System? If you administer SUSE Linux Enterprise Servers, you’ll want to get the latest on file system administration in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2, including how this latest release of the operating system supports btrfs. So, we’re delivering a free 2-hour online live training module: Administering the Linux File System.
In this module, you’ll learn how to select a Linux file system, how to configure partitions, and how to manage Linux file systems.
This free training module will be delivered online on 15 Jan, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. MST (10:00 a.m. EST, 4:00 p.m. CET). Register now for this free online training module.
ATT Sessions at BrainShare 2013: Remember that registration for BrainShare 2013 is now open. Join us February 3-7 in Salt Lake City for a week of Advanced Technical Training, technical sessions, and demonstrations of the newest technology from NetIQ, Novell, SUSE and more.
New Courses in On-demand: Our convenient and affordable online e-learning solution allows you anywhere, anytime access to valuable training at an incredible price. We’re constantly adding new and updated courses to the On-demand e-learning library.
The new courses and course bundles we’ve added most recently are:
Read more about On-demand.
What else does Training have to offer?
Glad you asked.
Public Schedule: We have a vigorous schedule of high-quality, hands-on, online classes available to anyone who wants to register for a class delivered live and direct from our SUSE expert instructors. We call it the Public Schedule.
Custom Training: Get training that is tailored to specifically address your learning and performance needs by requesting Custom Training. It can be provided at any skill level from novice to advanced, and features professional delivery by top SUSE instructors. Custom training is delivered either in a live classroom or live online. Go here for more information.
Contact Us with any training questions or requests at email@example.com
For more information about training and certifications that are available, check out our website at:
Follow us on Twitter at
Subscribe to The Training Source newsletter so you don’t miss out on any of our future free training modules, promotions, or new course announcements.
- Alliance Partners (274)
- Announcements (116)
- Appliances (46)
- Benelux (6)
- Chameleon (17)
- Channel Partner (9)
- Cloud Computing (230)
- Cloud Solutions (34)
- Containers (21)
- Containers as a Service (16)
- Czech Republic (4)
- Desktop (37)
- Enterprise Linux (416)
- Events (147)
- Expert Views (558)
- Finnish (6)
- Free Tools (91)
- French (3)
- Geo Clustering for SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension (7)
- German (3)
- Hungarian (26)
- Integrated Systems (61)
- IT Infrastructure Management (20)
- Italian (2)
- LibreOffice (5)
- Mission-Critical Computing (11)
- News (63)
- Open Enterprise Server on SLES (35)
- OpenStack (89)
- openSUSE (103)
- Polish (17)
- Promotions (5)
- Server (137)
- Server and Application Virtualization (6)
- SLES on Azure (30)
- Software-defined Storage (42)
- Subscription Management Tool (4)
- SUSE Cloud (120)
- SUSE Embedded (9)
- SUSE Enterprise Storage (99)
- SUSE in the Cloud (78)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise (261)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (172)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension (44)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching (14)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Point of Service (34)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time Extension (5)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (536)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for High Performance Computing (30)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications (140)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for System z (61)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for VMware (2)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on IBM Power Systems (9)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack (16)
- SUSE Manager (74)
- SUSE Manager Management Pack for Microsoft System Center (7)
- SUSE News (10)
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud (57)
- SUSE Storage (58)
- SUSE Studio (46)
- SUSECON (51)
- Technical Solutions (1,024)
- Virtualization (112)
- Containers and the SUSE CaaS Platform – Grow your Technical Knowledge July 26, 2017
- Transforming IT with Containers and the SUSE CaaS Platform July 19, 2017
- SUSE CaaS Platform July 17, 2017
- Compliant containers with SUSE Manager - Grow Your Technical Knowledge July 6, 2017
- Revisionssichere Archivierung mit iCAS und SUSE Enterprise Storage June 30, 2017
- Getting ready for a world of compliant containers with SUSE Manager June 28, 2017
- Automating Bare Metal Infrastructure for Any Workload June 7, 2017
- Simplifying HPC System Software at Scale May 31, 2017
- CephFS: A File System for the Future May 24, 2017
- Futureproof your datacenter with SUSE Linux Enterprise for ARM April 20, 2017
- Appcara + SUSE: A Partnership that Works July 20, 2017
- University of the Arts Utrecht, HKU gain a robust, high-perf July 20, 2017
- SUSE Manager 3.1: access rights for bootstrapping via GUI July 20, 2017