(Webinar) Learn how the Multimodal OS can benefit your organization.
Learn firsthand from the creators of the world’s first multimodal operating system, SUSE Linux Enterprise 15. Our passionate Product Manager, Kai Dupke and Release Manager, Frederic Crozat walk you through the technology behind the multimodal operating system in an engaging webinar described below.
After a successful launch of Service Pack 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15, the product team put together this webinar so that you have all the information about the underlying technology and what’s new in the Service Pack 1 at one place.
Last year, SUSE released the world’s first multimodal OS, SUSE Linux Enterprise 15. The multimodal OS has been very well received by both new and existing customers, ISVs and developers.
The modern and modular OS helps simplify multimodal IT, makes traditional IT infrastructure efficient and provides an engaging platform for developers. As a result, you can easily deploy and transition business-critical workloads across on-premise and public cloud environments.
This year, SUSE released the first service pack for this OS – SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 1.
SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP1 advances the multimodal OS model by enhancing the core tenets of common code base, modularity and community development while hardening business-critical attributes such as data security, reduced downtime and optimized workloads.
Topics discussed in this webinar include:
- IT Transformation and Multimodal IT
- Evolution of Multimodal OS
- Multimodal Architecture
- Delivery Lifecycle
- Unified Installer
- Kernel and other changes
Don’t miss the Q&A session.
The webinar by the product team led to an engaging Q&A session. Here are some of the questions from the session.
- Will SUSE support the packages in Package Hub?
- How do you handle support cases in case of integrating package hub repository within the production/licensed SLE systems site by site?
- Will the DISA STIG be available for SLES 15 SP1?
- Do you recommend Btrfs also for virtualized (VMware vSphere) environments?
- Webinar Link https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/11477/354113
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- Download Link
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server product page
- Are you ready for the world’s first Multimodal Operating System
- The next “tick” of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for IBM Z and LinuxONE
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP1
- SLE High Performance Computing (HPC platform for supporting AI/ML and analytics workloads)
- What’s New for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm 15 SP1
- SUSE Collaborates with Intel to Accelerate Data-Centric Transformation
Keep in touch @RajMeel7