Get ready! SUSECON 2020 is coming to Dublin, Ireland, March 23-27, 2020 at the Convention Centre Dublin!
The theme for SUSECON 2020 is: OPEN: Edge to Core to Cloud
In 2019, SUSECON hosted over 150 different technical sessions, including customer case studies, hands-on training, technical tutorials and roadmap presentations. In addition, attendees were able to take multiple different professional certification exams, based on SUSE OpenStack Cloud, SUSE Enterprise Storage, Container Management, Linux Management and SUSE Linux Enterprise solutions. SUSECON 2020 will continue to feature hands-on training, tutorials, open source solution demos and certification opportunities.
The SUSECON Call for Papers will open in September 2019. We will accept proposals for presentations, demonstrations, workshops and labs. We encourage customers, partners and enthusiasts to submit proposals for the following topics as well as any others you think we’ll find interesting!
- Application Delivery
- Big Data
- Business Applications & Middleware on Linux
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Distributed Storage
- Enterprise Linux
- High Availability
- High Performance Computing
- Hybrid / Multi-cloud Technologies
- Interoperability in Heterogeneous Environments
- Linux Systems Management
- Open Source Community
- Retail and POS Infrastructure
- SAP Applications on Linux
- Security & Compliance
- Software-defined solutions
- Support & Maintenance
- Virtualization Technologies
As you know, SUSECON has grown tremendously over the past few years, and in 2020 we anticipate more than 1,400 people to join us. But even with the growth of the event, our primary focus continues to be on the quality, spirit and uniqueness of SUSECON as a reflection of our unique culture and enterprise solutions. At SUSECON 2020, we will deliver top-notch technical content, hands-on training, access to SUSE leaders and technical experts as well as much more.
Here are some key milestones to watch for:
- Today, announcement and updates on SUSECON.com!
- Sponsor Prospectus available in August
- Registration opens in early September
- Session Catalog available in January