A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog about our upcoming event, SUSECON 2016. I shared with you how excited I was and what the program looked like. Well, all my expectations were met, or actually it was even better than expected! SUSECON 2016 was a blast!
The venue in beautiful DC was the perfect place for a full week of SUSE technology, excellent showcases, cool SUSE Swag, Hands-on workshops and new releases! To make you aware of all of all the good stuff that SUSE announced, I’d like to point out these Press releases:
- New SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP2 Speeds Innovation with Reliability
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 4 Solves Large Data Storage Dilemma for Customers
- SUSE Extends Partner Software Certification for Cloud and Storage Customers
- SUSE Honors Customers of the Year for IT Transformation, Business Agility and Business Continuity
- SUSE Poised for Greater Growth in Software-defined Storage Market by Acquiring openATTIC Storage Management Assets from it-novum
- Fujitsu and SUSE Significantly Expand Strategic Alliance to Develop and Promote Dynamic, Flexible and Secure Open Source Solutions
Yes, SUSE is going strong and growing like crazy! When attending events like SUSECON and talking to our Customers and Partners you really feel you’re part of that ‘one big family’!
Careers – Join SUSE
As you can tell, I’m way excited to work for a company like this! We even have our our own cool SUSE video’s: “SUSE, Yes, Please”. Or what about the video that was just realized at SUSECON 2016: “Can’t stop the SUSE’. Just brilliant!
It’s such a great pleasure to wake up knowing you make a difference! Providing our customers with solutions and tools that help to improve and develop their businesses! Because of our close relationships with our Partners, we’re able to deliver great technology that’s innovative and complementary, with a full suite of training, consulting and support solutions!
Don’t you love that too? Come and work for us, be part of our Green Team!
Browse through our job openings in over 40 countries world wide.