SUSE Showcasing Public Cloud Solutions at AWS re:Invent
As the world of Amazon Web Services (AWS) collides with Las Vegas for AWS re:Invent, SUSE has touched down to demonstrate how to put the “Enterprise” in Enterprise Linux on the public cloud.
SUSE and Amazon Web Services (AWS) share a common goal: making computing convenient and cost-effective. One of the many benefits from the unique SUSE-Amazon partnership, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Amazon EC2 virtual machine instances: enables Amazon EC2 customers to maximize cost-effectiveness and performance for their workloads.
But there is much more to explore at AWS re:Invent as well:
- Explore the 11,000+ applications certified to run on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on AWS
- Find out how you can take your existing SUSE subscription to AWS
- Uncover the fastest way to deploy and maintain your image
- Discover how to develop, test and deploy mission-critical SAP workloads on AWS
- Learn how enterprise security and stability on AWS worldwide makes SUSE Linux Enterprise the right choice for your business
When you aren’t participating in “Hackathoning,” hands-on training or just generally learning at AWS re:Invent, stop by the SUSE booth (#735) and see how we are extending the capabilities of the enterprise data center to the public cloud.