SUSE’s in-person live training series, “Expert Days,” is making its way to 80+ cities worldwide starting…now! Whether you’re a returning patron of this interactive training or you’re a first-timer, there’s no doubt it will be worth it.
What is it?
SUSE Expert Days are free, one-day training sessions, full of technical conversations and demos that will provide you with the tools you need to keep pace with your evolving business. Sessions are delivered by SUSE engineers, experts, and IT professionals that realize that in today’s business environments, every company is a digital company. The content is curated knowing that you not only have to keep up, you need to be ready to transform in an agile and strategic way.
Attendees will learn how they can use open source software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions to:
- Reduce costs and complexity
- Anticipate and quickly leverage the latest technology
- Move the business forward while reducing unnecessary risk
- Meet the SUSE Experts in your area! They’ll be there all day and are eager to hear your ideas.
- Get updated on the latest data center innovations from SUSE and its partners.
- Take part in technical discussions with your peers. Share your knowledge and contribute to the conversation.
- Expand your network across the open source community and build new relationships.
Register today for an event near you and start transforming your IT today.