SUSE CaaS Platform provides easy-to-use container infrastructure that IT professionals use to deploy, manage, and scale containers and container-based applications and services. SUSE CaaS Platform consists of three key components—orchestration, an operating system for microservices and containers, and configuration capabilities—that provide the following benefits:
- Reduced time to market using out-of-the-box platform capabilities that enable customers to implement orchestration using production-grade Kubernetes, deploy resilient container services, maximize portability, and develop in a trusted computing environment.
- Increased operational efficiency with automation of deployment management tasks and full application lifecycle support of containers using the built-in container toolset. It provides capabilities to manage on-premise registry, build container images, securely patch container images, collaborate securely and use trusted images from the SUSE Registry.
- Enablement of DevOps for improved application lifecycle management. It bridges developers and operations using a single, unified container platform that helps save development and operations time. It also makes it easy to deploy microservices and enables coexistence of configuration and code.
- Explore common use cases
- See SUSE CaaS Platform in action
- Find out why StackIQ is excited about SUSE CaaS Platform