Sharing insights: The Secret of Successful SAP Customers
SAP is a world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Over 350,000 customers run SAP software in more than 180 countries. Many of those customers are running their SAP applications on SAP Netweaver or SAP HANA. But did they succeed?
- How did they manage to get the levels of uptime and performance their business required without sending your operational costs through the roof?
- Why could they still investing in other business continuity solutions?
- How could SAP IT achieve 99,999% uptime for their infrastructure?
- Why could SAP customers deploy SAP HANA so fast?
- How could they reduce their storage requirements by 90%
- Why were they able to reduce their SAP landscape costs by over 60%
For tens of thousands of SAP and SAP HANA customers, the answer is SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. It’s the leading platform for SAP solutions like enterprise resource planning (ERP) and business process management (BPM) on Linux and the recommended and supported OS of choice for SAP HANA.
Don’t take our word for it. Take a look at SAP customer success stories.
No comments yet