SAP Channel Acceleration Program with HPE & SUSE
We have been working really hard with HPE on educating Channel Partners around our joint offerings for the SAP HANA Market.
On (Feb 28 & Mar 1) we welcomed 20+ Solution Architects, Sales and Pre-Sales professionals from HPE’s Premier SAP Reseller Partners to the SUSE Offices in Provo, Utah.
Those professionals came from partners from all across the US for a 2-day deep-dive where our awesome speakers covered:
- The SAP HANA Market
- Why HPE/SUSE is the best solution**
- Use cases/target workloads
- Competitive analysis & positioning
- And more.
Tara Rodgers, SAP Director of HANA Go to Market Strategy was the guest speaker at the Welcome Reception the first evening.
Speakers at the event included:
- Manoj Suvarna, HPE Category Leader for Mission Critical Solutions
- Paul Birney, HPE Director for Mission Critical x86 Solutions
- Mike Friesenegger, SUSE Technology Strategist for Alliances & Integrated Systems
- Mike Nelson, SUSE Partner Executive for SAP.
**Answer –> HERE! – E.g.: 20 to 30 years of partnership among the 3 of us including awards such as SAP NA Partner Excellence Award (for HPE) and SAP HANA Innovation Award (for SUSE). 🙂
The Audience was extremely engaged and left not only with a better understanding of the target markets and opportunities, but via working with HPE Field Reps, follow-up opportunities already in-hand.
If you are a Channel Partner or a Potential Customer looking for more information around our SAP HANA offerings, you can check our SALES PLAY BUNDLE for Flyers, Whitepaper & RAs. And also review our several SUCCESS STORIES.
For more updates on the SUSE & HPE Alliance, please visit suse.com/hpe.
No comments yet