SUSE® today announced sponsors, keynotes and breakout session details for its upcoming SUSECON 2019 global end-user conference, to be held April 1-5 in Nashville, Tennessee. With its theme “My kind of open,” SUSECON showcases SUSE’s dedication to collaboration and choice for partners, customers and community members. That openness shows in the latest software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that are flexible enough to be deployed anywhere and are fueling digital transformation and business growth.
“IT transformation requires new technologies like Kubernetes, flexible and scalable solutions for managing IoT devices and the data they collect, containers enabling new levels of agility, and artificial intelligence/machine learning solutions powered by high-performance computing,” said Michael Miller, president of Strategy, Alliances and Marketing for SUSE. “Customers, partners and industry watchers will learn how SUSE is strategically meeting those needs as they listen to and engage directly with those who are making it happen. We’re committed to enabling enterprises with the open source solutions they need to implement their own digital transformation and realize hybrid and multi-cloud workload management to power continuous innovation, competitiveness and growth.”
Keynote speakers in Nashville will include:
- Hiro Kishimito, senior fellow, Technology Solutions Business, Software Technology, Fujitsu Limited
- Arpan Shah, general manager, Azure Infrastructure Marketing, Microsoft
- Dan Lahl, vice president, Product Marketing, SAP
- Rajesh Srinivasan, global head, IaaS and Cloud Solutions, TCS
- Nils Brauckmann, SUSE CEO
- Michael Miller, SUSE president of Strategy, Alliances and Marketing
- Thomas Di Giacomo, SUSE president of Engineering, Product and Innovation
- Brent Schroeder, SUSE CTO Americas
The SUSECON 2019 session catalog features more than 160 hands-on, tutorial, case study, future outlook and business overview sessions that dive deeply into technology innovation and the future of IT infrastructure. Session highlights include:
- Accelerate Transformation with a Multimodal IT Infrastructure
- What is your edge? From the cloud to the edge, extending your reach
- OpenStack and Kubernetes Get the Heat Treatment
- SUSE and Qualcomm’s Success Story with ARM
SUSECON 2019 sponsors include Fujitsu, Microsoft, SAP and TCS as cornerstone sponsors, with platinum sponsors Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei, IBM, Intel and Lenovo. Gold sponsors are Amazon Web Services, Dynatrace, Infosys, Nutanix, SIOS, Supermicro and Wipro. For more information about SUSECON, visit www.susecon.com.
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed – today and tomorrow. For more information, visit www.suse.com.
Copyright 2019 SUSE LLC. All rights reserved. SUSE and the SUSE logo are registered trademarks of SUSE LLC in the United States and other countries. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.