Let’s Talk About Mission Critical Applications in Today’s World
This week sees the first ever SUSE GSI Partner Forum in Bangalore, India, which will be attended by our Global System Integrator partners – Accenture, CapGemini, Cognizant, DXC, HCL, Infosys, TCS, TechMahindra and Wipro (to name just a few).
We want to make sure that our partners leave the event with actionable insights, so the agenda is topical and informative.
To help us deliver some of that content, we’ll be joined by representatives from our strategic alliance partners, Intel, Microsoft and SAP, for a panel discussion to discuss and dissect Creating and Managing Possibilities: Mission Critical Applications in Today’s World.
A quick introduction to our panellists:
– Moderating our panel discussion is Ranganath Sadasiva, the director of IDC India’s Enterprise Practice. Ranganath covers the enterprise hardware, software and IT-enabled services segment
s. So we’re really looking forward to hearing his insights on how we can be helping enterprises move through their digital transformation journeys.
– From Intel, we welcome Swastik Chakraborty, Technical Specialist for Software-defined Infrastructure, Cloud & Analytics.
– From SAP, we have Anand Raisinghani, Head Data and Platforms. Anand has a particular focus on SAP’s data management suite and the SAP cloud platform.
– Rafiq Merchant who leads the India practice for SAP on Azure for Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise team will also bring much needed insight into the discussion as he is a seasoned professional with many years of experience in SAP, Data centre and Cloud.
– Representing SUSE on the panel are Devesh Mohan, Director – GSI Alliances and Rahulkrishna Gupta, Senior Solutions Architect, GSI – Alliances.
With such a knowledgeable panel, we can all expect lively debate, success stories from around the world dissected, and best practices that our partners can implement within their organisations.
The SUSE GSI Partner Forum takes place on 4 July, in Bangalore, India.