Bring High-Performance Computing Power to your enterprise with HPE and SUSE
HPC is no longer the sole domain of well-funded research institutions. Organizations of all sizes want to process large volumes of information in ways that help them improve business outcomes, innovation and competitiveness.
HPE and SUSE are on it!
Since 2003, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server has been bundled as a native install option for SGI supercomputers and servers. And today, the SUSE Linux Enterprise operating system is the preferred OS for all HPE HPC environments.
The combined SUSE-HPE solution is secure and resilient, easy to use, and scalable. It is a cost-effective choice that doesn’t compromise on high performance or data availability.
With its acquisition of SGI, HPE now leads on both super-computing (high-end) space, formerly led by SGI, and enterprise space offering a full portfolio of best-of-breed HPC software that works with the SUSE HPC Moduled to allow you to run massively parallel and HPC workleads easily.
From entry-level to the world’s most advanced production supercomputer
HPE offers one of the largest portfolios of servers for HPC computing in the world:
- HPE SGI 8600 (The world’s most advanced production supercomputer)
- HPE Apollo 2000 (More compute power in less space)
- HPE Apollo 6000 (Air-cooled, high-performance computing at rack scale)
- HPE Apollo 10 Systems (Low entry costs for HPC and deep learning)
- HPE Apollo 70 (Disruptive ARM HPC processor technology with maximum memory bandwidth)
- HPE Apollo 4000 (Purpose-built for big data and HPC storage)
- HPE Superdome Flex (flexible and powerful mission-critical platform to handle massive data)
Fresh news on Arm-based Solutions
HPE, Arm, SUSE, and three leading UK universities established one of the largest Arm-based supercomputer deployments in the world to advance digitisation of UK economy. Read Jay Kruemcke`s Blog and the HPE Press Release for more details.
Learn more about how SUSE Enterprise Storage works with HPE Data Management Framework to provide the constant, bidirectional flow of data that HPC systems often demand, and a tiered repository of both input and output data. Watch our joint webinar.
- 2-page Partner Flyer: Transform Your Enterprise with HPC from SUSE and HPE
- 4-page Solution Flyer: SUSE and HPE Deliver High-Performance Computing Power to Enterprises
- 8-page Whitepaper: Bring Secure, Scalable HPC to Your Enterprise with Leaders HPE and SUSE
Keep up to date with our SUSE/HPE Alliance at suse.com/hpe.