The best way to move forward with your digital transformation is partnering with those who have a track record of SAP HANA success.
HPE and SUSE have a 25 years relationship—that’s longer than some Linux vendors have been in existence – and also closely work with SAP for decades.
SUSE Linux is the only OS embedded on HPE server motherboards as the base for their intelligent provisioning feature and it was also the first (and still the leading) Linux OS offering for SAP HANA with HP/HPE.
SAP applications like SAP HANA can help enterprises embrace today’s digital landscape. They help solve complex problems; help business leaders make faster, smarter decisions; and aid in keeping organizations agile.
You need your system to be extremely reliable, easy to manage and backed by consistently available support because it will quickly become the central source of truth vital to your organization.
For 30 years, HPE have shared a collaborative partnership with SAP and received the SAP North America Partner Excellence Award in 2017/2018. And SUSE has a 20 year partnership with SAP being named the SAP HANA Innovation Award Winner in 2017.
That all says a lot about how the 3 companies have been working together throughout the years to provide the best infrastructure for SAP HANA deployments.
Want more? Take a look at our joint content with HPE:
2-page Partner Flyer: Faster, Smarter SAP HANA Deployment with HPE and SUSE
4-page Solution Flyer: Work Smarter, Faster and Simpler with SAP HANA on HPE and SUSE
6-page Whitepaper: Drive Your Digital Transformation with SAP HANA on SUSE and HPE
Success stories: The Velux Group, El Ezaby, Symmetry, University of Haifa and more.
Performance benchmarks: HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 Server Earns Intel Leaderboard Spot; HPE ConvergedSystem 500 for SAP HANA is first to publish with 2.6 billion initial records and more.
Customers have several different hardware options from HPE such as:
- HPE Superdome Flex Solutions for SAP HANA (versatile, flexible and scalable solution)
- HPE ConvergedSystem 900 for SAP HANA (Scale-up/Scale-out configs for massive business applications)
- HPE ConvergedSystem 500 for SAP HANA (Scale-up/Scale-out configs optimized for analytics use cases)
- HPE Solutions for SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration (TDI compute blocks available on Intel Xeon)
And, directly from HPE or from one of their Channel Partners, customers can also get:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications (the leading Linux choice for SAP HANA and S/4HANA);
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching (cutting edge technology that reduces downtimes, increases service availability and enhances security and compliance)
- SUSE Manager (efficiently manage your SUSE and RHEL servers/VMs with a powerful systems management tool which integrates with HPE OneView)
Keep up to date with our SUSE/HPE Alliance at suse.com/hpe if you want to learn more.