Don’t miss SUSE on SAP’S Community Network (SCN)
The SAP Community Network (SCN) is the quickest way for SAP users to solve problems, learn more about SAP solutions, and invent new ways to get things done. SAP software users, developers, consultants, mentors and students use the SAP Community Network to get help, share ideas, learn, innovate and connect with others. There are an average of 2 million unique visitors to SCN each month, who use the wealth of information that has been shared on the site.
So don’t miss us on SCN!
On SAP on Linux space on SCN, you find discussions, blogs articles & videos while connecting to SUSE’s Linux experts for SAP solutions.
This month I would like to highlight some of our blogs you shouldn’t miss:
- What You Need to Know about SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- OpenSource with Linux, OpenStack, Hadoop, Ceph, Cloud for SAP
- SAP HANA on Power with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP1
- SUSE Connects Partners to Customers
More information like best practice guides, whitepapers, news, videos and technical document can be found on the SAP on SUSE web page
No comments yet