Calling All SUSE ISVs! Don’t Miss SUSECON in April 2019.
Attention ISVs! There’s a reason the Chameleon and his buddies are smiling: SUSE is on a roll. In just the last 60 days:
- SUSE announced plans to partner with EQT, a development-focused growth investor with extensive experience in the software industry, in order to launch SUSE as a fully independent company (to be completed by Q1 2019).
- SUSE released SUSE CaaS Platform v3, a certified Kubernetes distribution that automates the orchestration and management of containerized applications and services, and which has a growing ecosystem of solutions offered by SUSE Ready for CaaS Platform partners and the Kubernetes community
- SUSE announced the release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 15, a multimodal operating system that helps bridge traditional data center technologies with software-defined infrastructure: integrating cloud-based platforms into enterprise systems, merging containerized development with traditional development, or combining legacy applications with microservices. SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 is specifically designed to make traditional IT infrastructure more efficient while providing an engaging platform for developers.
- SUSE Manager 3.2 is now available, delivering new features focused on lowering costs, improving DevOps efficiency, and easily managing large, complex deployments across IoT, cloud and container infrastructures. It helps customers improve DevOps efficiency and meet compliance requirements with a single tool that manages and maintains everything from edge devices to Kubernetes environments. SUSE Manager makes managing large, complex deployments easier with new extended forms-based UI capabilities.
- SUSE released SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8. Based on OpenStack Pike, this is the first release to integrate the best of SUSE OpenStack Cloud and HPE OpenStack technology.
This momentum is clearly good for SUSE as well as our customers and partners. As the “open open” source company, SUSE is committed to an open source development and business model where the freedom of choice provided to customers is embedded in our culture. SUSE relies on solid partnerships where we work jointly to deliver solutions which meet our customers’ digital transformation requirements. The SUSE partner ecosystem is growing, and we invite you to be part of it.
If you are a SUSE ISV partner, then you should mark your calendar right now for SUSECON on April 1-5, 2019 in Nashville, TN. Without a doubt, this will be the most exciting SUSECON yet. If you’re thinking about sponsoring, contact us at email@example.com. There are a variety of sponsorship levels and opportunities, and SUSECON represents one of the best values of any industry conference. And if you are not yet a SUSE ISV partner, SUSECON is the perfect place to meet us and our customers. In the mean time, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us give you more reasons why we should be working together.
See you in Nashville!