A Perfect Partnership: SUSE Wins HPE Global Technology Partner of the Year 2021
We are delighted to announce that SUSE has won the Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE) Global Technology Partner of the Year 2021 Award!
This award from HPE is an acknowledgement of our evolving partnership to help joint customers on their digital transformation journeys from monolithic infrastructure to a scalable, open-source foundation that will support them both now and in the future.
In a longstanding partnership that has spanned more than 25 years, we have jointly delivered secure Linux, container management and a range of market-leading enterprise solutions to enterprises.
Some highlights from our archives include:
- HPE and SUSE are market leaders on infrastructure for SAP HANA, that allows enterprises the ability to build, run and manage mission-critical workloads to mitigate risk, scale while maximizing performance.
- SUSE is the Linux of choice and the basis for HPE GreenLake’s management platform.
- SUSE has also worked with HPE GreenLake on various services, including:
- High Performance Computing
- Machine Learning
- Private Cloud
- SAP HANA
- SUSE Linux is the only OS embedded on HPE ProLiant server motherboards as the base for its Intelligent Provisioning feature.
- HPE Cray supercomputers run the Cray Linux Environment (CLE) which is based on SUSE Linux Enterprise and HPE SGI offerings feature SUSE Linux Enterprise as a preferred install option.
- Over the years SUSE and HPE collaborated over many technologies such as: Cloud Foundry (Stackato/SUSE Cloud Application Platform) and OpenStack (Helion).
More about the 2021 HPE Partner of the Year Awards
The 2021 HPE Partner of the Year Awards recognize HPE partners from across the ecosystem for their incredible commitment to customer excellence, continued strong performance, focus on growth, and dedication to our mutual achievements. Winners were selected based on financial performance, innovative solutions, and ability to drive transformative business outcomes for shared customers.
“In the last year, I’ve seen HPE partners go above and beyond the call of duty. I’m incredibly proud to honor them with these accolades,” said George Hope, Worldwide Head of Partner Sales, HPE. “As a channel-led company, HPE is committed to supporting our partners with the best-in-industry innovation, initiatives, and expertise to drive differentiation and deliver better outcomes to our shared customers. We are grateful for the continued strong partnership, which allows us to collaborate and grow together, while setting a new standard for our joint success.”
From our team here at SUSE, we are so proud of the work we are doing with HPE. To receive this award provides tremendous recognition of what we have achieved. Congratulations to all the teams involved and keep up the great work!
To find out more about these awards, see this blog from HPE.