4 Reasons to Choose to Sell SUSE Enterprise Storage
As customers change their storage spending habits, the opportunity is ripe for resellers to include software-defined storage in their offerings in this new evolving landscape.
Market opportunity aside, taking on a new product line needs to make business sense and partners, rightly scrutinize not just the product offering but the vendor.
SUSE recognizes that shifting to sales of software-defined storage is a big move for partners.
And that’s why SUSE is sharing the risk and reward of branching out into software-defined storage with our partner community:
- Protecting Partner Margins
SUSE Enterprise Storage is a high-margin solution:
- Software-only sell
- Build appliances based off Reference Architecture
- High services attach rate
- High rate of repeat business
- Thirty Percent Rebates
SUSE’s top-tier Solution Partners for Storage receive an unheard-of 30 percent deal registration rebate on every deal won!
- Free Enablement Training
We help partners get started with free sales and technical training, no matter how our partners choose to consume it:
- Online: Self-paced learning via recorded webcasts and hands-on lab practice sessions
- Partner academies: A combination of online learning and weekly instructor-led webinars (a blend of online and off-line learning)
- Classroom: Face-to-face, hands-on training by SUSE Certified Instructors
Partner sales executives can be certified as a SUSE Sales Specialist in Enterprise Storage. While technical staff can work towards being certified as a SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Storage, an industry-recognised certification.
- Add Revenue as a SUSE Training Partner
Further revenue opportunities are available to partners who can become a SUSE Training Partner and offer SUSE Enterprise Storage training to end user customers. All training course content is prebuilt and made available to via a cost-efficient annual subscription model.
SUSE Enterprise Storage is growing from strength to strength, and now encompasses more use cases such as:
- Enterprises with high-performance computing (HPC) systems generating vast amounts of static data
- Financial institutions required to report on liquidity positions as part of Basel III
- Healthcare, media, and other organizations that need to store vast amounts of unstructured data (video, images, etc.)
- Enterprises focused on compliance solutions for meeting data protection regulations such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For resellers taking the plunge into software-defined storage, the SUSE Partner Program is a valuable proposition.
Understand the scale of the opportunity – read the full report, Software-defined Storage to Solve Tomorrow’s Storage Challenges.
No comments yet