Last Update: 2019-04-23
The Beta Program is now over!
SUSE OpenStack Cloud 9 is officially released and available at download.suse.com.
Cloud 9 Release Highlight
- Continue the support of two lifecycle manager infrastructures: CLM and Crowbar. The general support starts on April 30th, 2019 for two years, and then one year critical security support till April 30th, 2022. LTSS is also provided till April 30th, 2024.
- OpenStack Rocky + SLES 12SP4
- Graphic User Interface for CLM cloud operations
- Crowbar monitoring improvement via native Crowbar implementation
- Integration with CaaSP v3
- Integration with SES v5.5
- Multi-attach storage
- A revamp of the documentation for concise and quality docs.
Please see the SUSE OpenStack Cloud 9 Release Notes and documentation for more details: https://www.suse.com/documentation/suse-openstack-cloud-9/index.html
email@example.com is our dedicated Mailing List to discuss SUSE OpenStack Cloud Beta. It is used by the SUSE Release Team to announce new beta images and technical information, as well as for general or technical questions, feedback, or defect reports related to SUSE OpenStack Cloud Beta products from our beta testers base.Only subscribers can post to our mailing lists. To subscribe, please go to http://lists.suse.com/mailman/listinfo/cloud-beta.
Only subscribers can post to our mailing lists. To subscribe, please go to http://lists.suse.com/mailman/listinfo/cloud-beta.
Please refer to our Mailing Lists Guideline for more information.
Contact Beta Manager
For questions related to the beta test infrastructure, for example download issues or problems with reporting bugs or the mailing list, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org